The city of London is vibrant and is bustling with activities. Apart from the famous tube stations, London has a wide network of railways connecting all the major parts of the city. Travellers can use these stations for there convenience and they are the fastest mode of transportation. There are some very famous railway stations of London in the premises of which you can find both luxury and cheap Hotels in London.
Hotels near Charing Cross (London): Located in Central London, this is the fifth most popular railway station of London where entry to platforms is through ticket. Some of the famous tourists’ spots in the region nearby are The National Gallery Trafalgar Square, and Covent Garden. The popular hotels in this region are:
• The Clarendon: Situated in Bedford Place this four star boutique hotel and townhouse provides both luxury and comfort intertwined into one. With 51 en suite it is apt both for business and leisure travellers.
• Grange Holborn: Located in Southampton Row, This opulent 5 star hotel is a landmark of luxury with all the modern services the visitors can indulge in, like spas, pool, health clubs etc. Constellations Restaurant and Koto Japanese Restaurant in this hotel are an excellent dining option.
• Grange Whitehall: Sprawled in the luscious green lawns of Montague Street, this traditional hotel is another option in the range of luxury hotels with all round facilities and infrastructure. It is a delight for both business and leisure travelers.
Hotels near Euston (London) – This is London’s sixth busiest stations and is situated in Central London. Designed in contemporary style this station is host to a variety of hotels ideal for every requirement or budget. Some of the famous hotels near london euston.are as follows:
• Grange Fitzrovia: It is placed in Bolsover Street and adds a dash of royalty to your vacation. With crystal chandeliers and exquisite marble this is one luxury hotel to be in.
• Crowne Plaza London – Shoreditch: A 196 site rooms with all opulent facilities like spa, sauna, restaurant, fitness clubs, 24 hour service this luxury hotel offers everything one can dream of.
Hotels near London King’s Cross: Situated within London Borough of Camden, this famous station is built on warrior queen Boudicaa funeral site. The opening up of several hotels has made the area more popular among visitors. Some of the famous hotels are:
• The Lancaster: A three star hotel in Holborn in London, Lancaster is a boutique hotel. Hypoallergenic Pillows along with all the other grand comforts are provided by the hotel to its guests. The restaurant serves sumptuous food and variety.
• Commodore Hotel: This 4 star hotel has amazing collection of antiques on display. It is famous for its gay friendly surroundings. Madam Tussauds and Victoria Museum are some of the famous tourist destination near the hotel.
Hotels near London Victoria: Named after Queen Victoria, this railway station is located in Westminster. This is the second busiest station of London and is situated in a Travel card Zone. It is a home to some of the major hotels, restaurants and tourist attractions.
• Grange Rochester: The hotel’s proximity to areas like London Stock exchange makes it one of the favorite accommodations for business travellers. The luxurious hotels are well known for their awesome services and facilities suitable for all kinds f visitors.
• Kensington Room Hotels: Situated in an ideal location of Knightsbridge in proximity to happening bars, restaurants and shopping areas this modern hotel is designed for media, music and fashion industry.